Uppsala, Sweden in August 2006
Summer greetings from Strategies!
Dear reader of Strategies!
Here is the latest news for the coming publishing year in the world of Strategies:
- I have finished writing my book on personal growth. The book expands the idea of "to learn & grow" not only to the individual, work, school and leadership level but also in the family and society level. Publishing date for the Swedish edition is not set yet. I also hope for a future translation to English in some form.
- Kajsa has a new position as the CEO of Sala Silvermine, an old mine which today is a tourist attraction. Unfortunately this means that Kajsa cannot write in Strategies. We thank her for her inspiring and personally coloured articles and wish her success.
- John's second book on humanistic leadership is coming out this fall. It is in Swedish, but John will write an article with its basic ideas in Strategies.
- We change the theme of the front page photograph to: Growing to one's full possibility. The new theme will use trees as a metaphor for realising one's full potential. As usual the photo series takes turns with the illustrated aphorisms every other issue.
- A minor improvement on the review column is that the ordering information, with links to an Internet bookshop, will be listed on our web site at: www.stratletter.com/books.html. There is a hot link on the Strategies newsletter which means that you are only two mouse clicks away from finding the reviewed book at an Internet bookshop.
- Need a place to store Strategies? Some subscribers print their Strategies for easy access and reading. We can offer you a nice file (in Swedish) to store printed issues of Strategies in. Just send us an e-mail and we will send you one.
I look forward to keep developing Strategies during the coming publishing year. Your feedback on Strategies is always welcome!
Jonas Himmelstrand, editor
PS. If you are not already subscriber – Start subscribing today to – Strategies to Learn & Grow
The purpose of Strategies is to inspire growth, learning and success
in individuals, teams and the whole organisation.