the whole staff
to learn and grow!
The information age is upon us. Personal competency has more and more strategic importance for our organisations. Strategies to Learn & Grow inspires the whole staff to develop and collaborate to meet the challenges of our time.
The human knowledge newsletter, Strategies to Learn & Grow is a simple, brief, practical and effective method for enhancing competency. Strategies is published every other Monday, 22 times a year. With our unique licensing system the whole staff can be inspired by our down-to-earth examples, tips and ideas.
Strategies to Learn & Grow encourages and informs with the help of articles, reviews, pictures and practical tips and advice. Strategies was first published in 1985 and is, still today, a unique concept. Strategies to Learn & Grow is used and appreciated as a complement to other competency enhancing activities and can be integrated into training's, seminars or used individually as stimuli for thought and development. Strategies has been published in Swedish more than 590 issues since August 1985 and in English in more than 65 issues since 2005.
- Strategies to Learn & Grow is comprised of a simple double sided page with two articles, one review and a picture series in each issue. The brevity and practical nature of each letter makes it easy to read and take part of.
- The front page article is geared to the whole staff and includes inspiring information and examples about learning, personal growth, leadership, teamwork, collaboration, organisational development or social issues.
- The back page includes reviews of books, lecturers, CDs and other materials and is one of Strategies' most appreciated features. The back page also includes practical tips about learning, teaching, public speaking, leadership and personal growth.
- Our picture series shows either a photograph with a message about learning and growing, or an uplifting aphorism with accompanying art work.
- We deliver the English version of Strategies to Learn & Grow as a digital pdf-file for computer use. Our ambition is always to provide a letter that the whole staff can find inspiring and useful. The digital pdf-files can be copied to a specified number of computers in the company network.
- The base price for 22 issues –a one year subscription – is EUR 249 for a license of up to 25 computers. We also offer a Company license and a Global license. All English subscriptions include the Online functionality making all published articles searchable and readable online.
- The most important benefit of all: Strategies to Learn & Grow works! In Sweden these letters have been published regularly since 1985. Thousands of people in both large and small organisations take part of this practical wisdom in this easy to use form.
- We welcome you as subscribers to our very special and unique tool, Strategies to Learn & Grow, to increase competency in all levels of your organisation.
Jonas Himmelstrand, editor
Strategies to Learn & Grow has no political or religious affiliations of any kind. Strategies is published by the Swedish limited company, Himmelstrand Mentor AB.
The purpose of Strategies is to inspire learning, growth and success
in individuals, teams, organisations and society.